Aspire HD Plus:
Redefining Digital Mammography
With improved image clarity and enhanced workflow capabilities, Aspire HD Plus is designed to assist clinicians in providing optimal care. Combining Fujifilm's groundbreaking Direct Optical Switching (DOS) technology with single-touch positioning and ergonomic design, Aspire HD Plus helps you provide more comprehensive analysis for a more accurate diagnosis.
The Aspire Breast Imaging Diagnostic Workstation is powered by Synapse for more efficient workflows.
Let us help you get started with Aspire today: Contact your Fujifilm representative, call +1-800-431-1850, or use our online contact form.
- DOS detector technology for higher sharpness, DQE
- Fujifilm's renowned Dynamic Visualization™ software: the most sophisticated collection of image processing and enhancement technologies available
- Using optional 18x24cm compression plate, system auto-collimates for small breast sizes
- Optional arm rests and foam pads offer well-balanced, gentle support for patients
- Angle of gantry can be adjusted with a single touch
- Easily adjust gantry height and compression level
- Color LCD displays both on compression arm and at foot of unit
- Efficient design helps streamline technologist workflow
- Set exposure and view resulting confirmation on a single screen
- Monitor is portrait-orientated for optimized viewing and operation
- Optional second monitor allows viewing of previous images (if connected to PACS)
- Display area can be split; switch between 1-, 2- or 4-up images
- Position left/right images automatically or manually
- Simultaneously adjust density and contrast for both left/right images
- Supports DICOM v3