The Future of Mammography — Now
Aspire Cristalle combines state-of-the-art, Hexagonal Close Pattern (HCP) image capture technology and intelligent image processing, optimizing contrast and dose based on breast density. The result is exceptional imaging, optimized contrast, low dose and fast acquisition time.
Hexagonal Close Pattern (HCP) Direct Conversion Technology
- 50-micron image display
- Reduced acquisition time — only 15 seconds
- Hexagonal pixels distribute the electrical field more efficiently than traditional, square pixels, for a strong, homogenous signal
- Resulting images have high DQE and MTF, producing brilliant image quality
- Offers exceptionally sharp images, even at low dose
- Provides an upgrade path to future technologies
Let us help you get started with Aspire today: Contact your Fujifilm representative, call +1-800-431-1850, or use our online contact form.
iAEC plus ISC: Optimized x-ray dose and contrast for each breast type
Fujifilm's proprietary technology makes it possible to lower dose while offering optimized contrast, even in dense breasts and implants.
- Intelligent AEC (iAEC) "factors in" breast composition to calculate the optimal dose and exposure techniques for each examination. iAEC enables more accurate calculation of exposure parameters than is possible with conventional AEC systems.
- iAEC can also greatly speed workflow for exams of implanted breasts by automatically calculating the optimal exposure.
- Fujifilm's Image-based Spectrum Conversion (ISC) technology optimizes contrast in an image, offering the dose advantages of a tungsten target for all exposures and breast types.